Job offers for university graduates
The Institute of Measurement Science of the Slovak Academy of Sciences in Bratislava offers work for university graduates in the position of research / development worker with university education for solving partial tasks of scientific research projects in several cientific departments, with the possibility of starting doctoral studies in the school year 2023/2024 in the study program “Measurement Technology” within the study field “Electrical Engineering” in cooperation with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (FEIIT SUT) and the study program “Applied Mathematics” within the study field “Mathematics” in cooperation with the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics of Comenius University in Bratislava (FMPI CU).
- Institute of Measurement Science of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dúbravská cesta 9, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovakia, http://www.um.sav.sk/en.
Research and development worker with university education. Specific research topics according to the research areas of individual scientific departments of the IMS SAS:
- in the field of optoelectronic measuring methods;
- in the field of magnetometry;
- in the field of development of theoretical methods;
- in the field of imaging methods;
- in the field of biomeasurements.
Professional requirements for the applicant:
- Completed university education of II. degree in the relevant field of study at FEIIT SUT, FMPI CU, or equivalent;
- Ability to study independently and solve specific research and development tasks;
- Ability to creatively solve tasks and scientific-research problems, active participation in domestic and foreign scientific projects;
- Capability of cooperation with scientists from various disciplines.
Employment relationship specification:
- 100% fixed-term contract with a possible follow-up start for doctoral studies.
- Salary classification according to the salary scales of research employees performing work in the public interest in accordance with Government Regulation of the Slovak Republic 388/2018 and Act 553/2003, which establishes catalogs of work activities, as amended effective from 1 January 2019.
- Personal allowances according to the quality of the applicant and participation in scientific projects of the department.
Deadline for submission of applications:
- Continuously (until 31.8.2023).
- According to the agreement.
For the selection procedure it is necessary to send:
- Application for employment (stating consent to the processing of your personal data);
- Curriculum vitae in Europass format;
- Motivational letter describing the research interests of the candidate, qualification and justification why he/she would be a suitable candidate for the position of a research and development worker in the Institute of Measurement Science of the Slovak Academy of Sciences;
- Diploma or other certifications of university education;
- Prove integrity, in the sense of 552/2003 Coll., Paragraph 3 par. 1, point b and par. 4, by an extract from the criminal record, not older than 3 months.
- Secretariat of the Director, Institute of Measurement Science, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dúbravská cesta 9, 84104 Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Phone: +421 2 5910 4511.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.