In 2022, following admission procedures were announced for doctoral studies in academic year 2022-2023 with topics advertized by the Institute of Measurement Science SAS for :
- PhD study in the program “Measurement Technology” (in study field “Electrical and Electronics Engineering”), where the Institute of Measurement Science acts as an external educational institution of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (FEI STU). The admission procedure has following time table:
- Accessibility of the electronic application: 1.4.2022
- Deadline for application submission: 31.5.2022
- Date of the entrance interviews: 21.-22.6.2022
- Meeting of the admission board: 30.6.2022
The application has to be filled and delivered in electronic form (without guaranteed electronic signature) using the academic information system (AIS) of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (http://is.stuba.sk/prihlaska/?lang=en) that enables to the applicant verification and evidence of the application in the AIS from the date of application until the final date of the admission procedure. The application has to be delivered until the deadline and must contain all required data and enclosures. Admission fee for the study in combined Slovak/English language is 20 € and should be paid to the Faculty.
Detailed information can be found on the FEI STU web page in section „Doctoral Degree Studies”.
- PhD study in the program “Applied Mathematics” (in study field “Mathematics”), where the Institute of Measurement Science acts as an external educational institution of the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University in Bratislava (FMFI UK). The admission procedure has following time table:
- Announcement of dissertation topics: February 2022
- Deadline for application submission: 30.4.2022
- Date of the entrance interviews: 20.6.2022
- Decision on acceptation: July 2022
- Housing applications: July 2022
The Application form in English recommended by the Ministry of education of Slovakia has to be used, printed and signed. Required application enclosures are:
- Copy of bachelor’s degree diploma (in English)
- Certified copy of master´s degree diploma (in English) – a student who has not yet completed his/her master’s degree study shall submit Official Confirmation of Study Towards University Degree (in English)
- Official transcript of completed courses during the master’s study
- Internationally recognized English language certificate (copy); when applying for the English program
- Structured CV in English, signed, with higlighted achievements the applicant wishes to receive points for; as listed in the List of points awarded to applicants based on their previous achievements
- Copy of passport
- Two academic reference letters in English
- Motivation letter in English
The application with all required enclosured in paper form has to be sent before the deadline to the address of the institute:
Institute of Measurement Science SAS, Dúbravská cesta 9, 841 03 Bratislava, Slovakia.
For applications to the topics announced by the Institute no application fee will be charged.
Information on previous admission procedures can be found in the archives of the section News.