Notice of restricted regime of IMS SAS
UPDATE from April 30, 2020.
From Monday, 4 May 2020, the gradual normalization of all activities of the IMS SAS will be carried out, respecting the Guidelines of the Crisis Staff of the SAS for partial release of measures to prevent the spread of dangerous disease COVID-19 of 29. 4. 2020.
- From Monday, 4 May 2020, the IMS SAS gatehouse, the Secretariat of the Director and the Department of Economics and Administration will be functioning properly. The institute building will be open on weekdays from 8:00 to 16:00.
- It will be possible to properly perform all work activities and carry out experiments, in strict compliance with the ordered hygiene measures and minimizing the contacts of employees. If possible, employees and doctoral students are recommended to work from home – in agreement with the heads of individual departments and units.
- Heads of the departments are responsible for organizing and controlling the work of employee and PhD students. Work from home should be used primarily for the preparation and publication of scientific articles, the design of new projects and education.
- Workers may, at their discretion, take leave, respecting the Director’s Order 1/2020. Taking leave must be reported electronically.
- Purchase of goods and services is possible. If necessary, specify your order electronically.
In case of need, contact the director of IMS SAS by e-mail resp. by phone (Viktor Witkovsky, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +421 905 223 191).