Researcher in the field of magnetometry
Researcher / independent researcher for the Department of Magnetometry, IM SAS. Specialization in applied electrical engineering, electronics and photonics. Ability to independently solve scientific tasks, design hardware and software for specialized scientific experiments. Good programming skills and experience with the application of magnetometry in biology and medicine are an advantage. We offer work on interesting issues, creative work environment, opportunities for professional growth and good financial evaluation (depending on the quality of the applicant and the solved projects).
Employment relationship specification:
100% full time
Institute of Measurement SCience of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dubravská cesta 9, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovakia http://www.um.sav.sk/en/
Salary classification according to the salary scales of research employees performing work in the public interest in accordance with Government Regulation 388/2018 and Act 553/2003, which establishes catalogs of work activities, as amended effective from 1 January 2019. Personal allowances according to the quality of the applicant and participation in solving scientific projects of the department.
Professional requirements for the applicant:
• completed university education III. degree (PhD.) in the relevant field of study at FEI STU, resp. equivalent,
• independent solution of tasks in the field of applied electrical engineering, electronics and photonics,
• ability to independently formulate scientific problems and active participation in the preparation and solution of domestic and foreign scientific projects,
• ability to publish the results of scientific research activities in high-quality impacted scientific journals in the field of measurement sciences.
Deadline for submission of applications:
continuously (until 30.9.2019)
According to the agreement.
For the selection procedure it is necessary to send:
• application for employment (stating consent to the processing of your personal data)
• prove integrity, in accordance with 552/2003 Coll., Paragraph 3 paragraph 1, point b and paragraph 4, by an extract from the criminal record, not older than 3 months,
• professional CV with an overview of professional experience and a list of publications,
• a letter of motivation describing the candidate’s research interests, qualifications and justification as to why he would be a suitable candidate,
• possibly 2-3 references.
• Secretariat of the Director, Institute of Measurement Science of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dubravska cesta 9, 84104 Bratislava, Slovakia, phone +421-2-5910 4511, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ing. Ján Maňka, CSc., e-mail: email@example.com